The tapping points used in EFT and matrix re-imprinting as shown in the diagram are:
- top of head
- side eye
- under eye
- under nose
- collar bone
- under arm
- karate chop
- little finger-tip
- ring finger-tip
- middle finger-tip
- index finger-tip
Basic description of ‘how to tap’.
Tap through all of the meridian points, repeating your reminder phrase:
- Inner eyebrow, just above the inner “corner” of the eye, on the bone.
- Outer eye: outside edge of the eye, on the bone.
- Under the eye: below the center of the eye, again, on the bone.
- Under the nose, between the nose and the lip.
- On the chin, right in the middle where the crease is
- On your chest. Find the “U” shaped bone below your throat, go down 2 inches and then 2 inches either to the right or left.
- Under your arm: where your bra strap is or three inches under the crease of your arm. Guys, make a good guess.
- Some people also like to tap their wrist points at this stage: Insides of wrists facing each other, tap them lightly together.
- Top of head: In the middle.